American Express AirPoints Card: the best card with no annual fee
With the great pay-as-you-go system and no yearly fees
These days, a credit card is of fundamental value to most citizens who want to get a good handle on their money. Organizing your money for market purchases, a new cell phone or some other personal product is almost a total necessity to have a credit card.
The American Express Airpoints card contributes a great range of services for those who are looking for a good credit investment in their lives and better financial organization for any unforeseen events.
If annual fees are a point to make you hesitate in a future American Express AirPoints Card application, you can rest assured. One of the big points of extreme attractiveness is that it provides great benefits without charging any annual fees.
In this article we will go over all the features of the American Express Airpoints Card so that you can better evaluate which credit options are best for you and whether this is the card you are looking for.
American Express Airpoints Card Features
Several points are complementary for this credit card to have a great notoriety among those that do not charge an annual fee, offering various rewards according to its use, benefits that put in doubt in customers if it is worth having a card that you pay annuity and does not offer the same services that the American Express Airpoints Card offers.
To get to know the credit card better, we have listed here a series of highlights for you to evaluate the quality of its benefits and whether it is worth joining the service:
- In its first six months it comes with zero percent interest on purchases, offering no risk of additional fees during this period. Perfect for you who do not want to worry about higher costs at the moment.
- The interest after the zero interest period is 19.95% on each purchase made with the American Express Airpoints Card.
- The credit card offers a rewards system for you: every time you spend $100 with American Express Airpoints you get 1 Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollar. These points are used to earn you great rewards!
- The American Express AirPoints Card has been running an amazing offer for its new customers: by spending $750 with your card within 3 months, you get 50 bonus Airpoints Dollars™.
- Many banks charge a fee if you want to add an additional card, with the American Express Airpoints Card there is no fee for adding a new card.
- The credit card system provides incredible security, ensuring your safety against fraudulent attempts made over the Internet with the American Express AirPoints Card.
- If you add 4 additional cards for your relatives, you get more Airpoints Dollars.
These are several outstanding features of this credit card that can contribute to making the American Express Airpoints card your best option.
What are the criteria for applying for the American Express Airpoints Card?
If you are interested in the benefits that this credit card offers you, it is essential that you know what criteria are necessary to sign up for its services:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Have no record of any previous payment defaults
- Prove gross personal income of $35,000 or more
- Prove that you are a legal resident of New Zealand
- If you are working and have been in business for approximately 18 months, with this period mitigated if you are an existing American Express card customer.
Meeting these criteria, you will need to display the following documentation and information:
- If you have a driver’s license, you will need to show it.
- Documents showing in detail your financial matters, such as expenses, debts, and income.
- Proof of income, such as payroll.
In a matter of evaluation, American Express Airpoints was awarded for the fourth consecutive time in 2022 by Canstar in the ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ category. Winning this award since the year 2019.
The American Express Airpoints Card promotes extraordinary benefits for a card that doesn’t even charge an annual fee. Its benefits force other cards to try to put themselves on the same level of service, as it certainly shows a huge difference between the other financial products.
Its first six-month waiver is a huge service for those who want to enjoy usage without financial hassle, and its rewards system is structured in a very fair way for its customers to enjoy without much worry.
So if you are looking for very fair rates with what its service offers, no annual fee, with an incredible rewards system, the services that the American Express Airpoints Card is the most interesting for you to apply for.
Click the button below and discover the best credit card options in your region. A variety of options for you to find the best credit on the market, the best opportunities and what best fits your income! Click now and learn more.